Adamatic NDR 6/8/10 Divder & Roll Line: REMANUFACTURED
4, 6, 8, OR 10 POCKETS, FOR MOULDED ROLLS, HOT DOG AND HAMBURGER BUNS, LARGE SUB ROLLS AND SMALL BAGUETTES UP TO 10 OZ
Adamatic's NDR Divider Rounder can operate with 4, 6, 8 or 10 pockets, at speeds up to 30,000 pieces/hour. The NDR can accomodate round rolls, moulded rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, large sub rolls and small baguettes up to 10 oz.
Adamatic Divider Rounders, the bakery equipment standard for roll production, have earned a reputation for reliability, ease of use, and the ability to run efficiently with multiple products. The benefit is that an Adamatic divider rounder runs more products with a single piece of equipment. The NDR is manufactured in the USA, with parts, technical support and service all available within North America.
- Compatible with Adamatic Roll Lines, and other brands
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 pockets with different rounding drums
- Speeds up to 50 strokes per minute or 30,000 pieces/hour.
- Accomodates round rolls, moulded rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, large sub rolls and small baguettes up to 10 oz.
- NDR 6-8 Dividing Range - 4 pocket: 5-10 oz (140-280 grams), speeds up to12,000
- NDR 6-8 Dividing Range - 6 pocket: 1-7 oz (28-196 grams), speeds up to 18,000
- NDR 6-8 Dividing Range - 8 pocket: 1-3 oz (28-84 grams), speeds up to 24,000
- NDR 8-10 Dividing Range - 4 pocket: 5-10 oz (140-280 grams):12000
- NDR 8-10 Dividing Range - 6 pocket: 3-9 oz (84-252 grams)18000
- NDR 8-10 Dividing Range - 8 pocket: 1-7 oz (28-196 grams)24000
- NDR 8-10 Dividing Range - 10 pocket: 1-3 oz (28-84 grams)30000
- Fully adjustable hydraulic main piston, assuring accurate scaling with minimal dough punishment
- Variable frequency speed control
- Digital total stroke indicator and strokes per minute indicator
- Central drive unit with electric clutch
- Adjustable height flattening roller, mounted on discharge belt
- Simple weight adjustment
- 7. 5 HP drive motor; 1.5 HP rounding motor
- 220V/60/3, 50 Amps; other voltages available
- Footprint: 90" long, 58" wide
- UL listed control panel
- Easy to clean and maintain
- (Optional) Spreading belt discharge
- (Optional) 250 lb or 500 lb Dough Chunker
- (Optional) Glimek Bulk Hopper and Bowl Lift
- (Optional) Variable frequency rounding control
Click here for a PDF/printable version of the spec sheet.
Click here for a PDF/printable version of the VDR Roll Line Spec sheet