Adamatic ADR2 Divder & Combi Bread & Roll Line: NEW
Adamatic’s ADR-2 and ‘Combi’ Line have earned their reputation in US and Canadian bakeries for their legendary design, accuracy, and build quality.
1-3 POCKETS FOR MOULDED ROLLS, HOT DOG AND HAMBURGER BUNS, LARGE SUB ROLLS AND BAGUETTES UP TO 19 OZ
Adamatic's ADR-2 Divider Rounder operates with 1, 2, or 3 pockets using different rounding drums, at speeds up to 40 pieces/minute. The ADR-2 can accomodate round rolls, moulded rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, large sub rolls and baguettes from 1 to 19 oz.
Adamatic Divider Rounders, the bakery equipment standard for roll production, are reliable and easy to run with multiple products. The benefit is that an Adamatic divider rounder runs more products with a single piece of equipment. The ADR-2 is manufactured in the USA, with parts, technical support and service all available within North America.
- Speeds up to 40 pieces/minute
- Accomodates round rolls, moulded rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, large sub rolls and baguettes up to 19 oz.
- Dividing Range & speed - 1 pocket (bread): 10-19 oz (280-532 grams), up to 1800 pieces per hour
- Dividing Range - 2 pocket (small bread or large roll): 1-9 oz (28-255 grams), up to 4800 pieces per hour
- Dividing Range - 3 pocket (rolls): 1-3 oz (28 -84 grams), up to 7200 pieces per hour
- Scaling and production weights may vary with different dough consistencies
- Fully adjustable hydraulic main piston, assuring scaling with minimal dough punishment
- Variable speed and rounding control
- Adjustable gravity feed oiling system
- Flour duster
- Simple weight adjustment
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Compatible with Adamatic Combination Bread and Roll Makeup Line (and other Makeup Equipment)
- BISCC certified; UL listed control panel
- Footprint: 82" long, 34" wide
- 220V/60/3, 20 Amps; other voltages available
Click here for a PDF/printable version of the ADR2 spec sheet.
Click here for a PDF/printable verions of the ADR 2 Combi Line