Gostel TPN Tunnel Oven
Gostol Cyclothermic Tunnel Ovens are indirect fired ovens used for continuous baking of all types of breads, rolls, sweet goods and cakes, requiring baking temperatures up to 600deg Fahrenheit. We offer a variety of baking surfaces including steel mesh, granite plate or metal plate, and can run off of oil, gas or a combination of both.
The Gostol TPN Oven is engineered to last with ease of use and maintenance. This oven offers the same features and quality as those made in Germany and Italy at very competitive pricing. Call us to learn more.
- Extremely low consumption of energy needed for
baking. Possibility of baking of all types of bread and pastry
(freely baked, in pans or on trays).
- A large scale of baking surfaces (from 25 to 165 m2). A
possibility of one cupola extending up to 80 m2 of the
- Adjustable diagram of baking time and temperature
which are connectively adjustable. The minimal length
of individual temperature zone is 3 m.
- Saving of heat energy with the use of insulation
materials, high-quality insulated return part and
windows, installed Waishaupt last generations burners,
series WM-G10, and automatic regulation of traction in
the baking zone.
- The oven drive is a direct drive with the planetary
- Additional possibilities of energy saving with the
automatic vapour flow and a possibility of installation of
recuperators of flue gases and vapour.
- Vacuum heating system, safety flaps and other safety
mechanisms provide for a high level of safety when
working with the oven.
- In the baking area temperature can be separately regulated up-down.
- The oven can be equipped with the system for forced
air circulation in the baking hearth which enables more
intensive transmission of heat on the product. The
system is recommended especially for bread baking in
pans and on trays.
- The oven can be covered with STIR coating which
enables infrared radiation.
- Technological vapor is also brought in the baking area.
The quantity is regulated by means of manual valves or
the automatic regulation of vapor flow.
- The oven inlet and outlet are adjusted according to other
equipment or buyer’s requirements.
- The oven height is only 2.5m and the transport of
already assembled oven is possible.
- Modern external appearance of the oven.
- Saving of electrical energy with the optimization of
heating valves and a centrifugal fan of flue gases driven
by the frequency converter which provides for better
transmission efficiency and, above all, essentially
reduces maintenance needs and prolongs the oven
Click here for a PDF/printable version of the spec sheet.